Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Follow up....

Well, I made it. No one at work knew i got my hair cut. Perfect. It was a success. Mike, one of my few friends here, asked me about the whole ordeal...which i wanted to start saying all these things about it that I didn't like...but it's Mike. He's a guy. Solid man of Christ. but for some reason, all that came out after a serious of thinking faces and hmms....was 'i don't know why I care so much'... and he said 'well I think it looks great!' Ry was in here too and he liked it...so what's the big deal?!

How do people pick things to be absolutely anal about? I know people who couldn't give a rats what I do to their hair. And some people would never be caught dead in an 84 sky blue Honda civic. Weird. And then when you talk to someone who doesn't share that same obsession, suddenly you realize that maybe it's not that big of a deal. And I am left with a haircut that I can decide is exactly what I wanted, and not blow it out of proportion knowing that it's not permanent, I will have to go through the same thing in a few months....

Conclusion: successful hair experience. Thank you Carrie.

No comments: