Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bringin in the New Year!

SO, last week and today we got the kids thru their doc appts so I thought I'd update you all on the latest stats.

BOYS!!
Ethan weighed in at a whoppin 32.5 pounds and Garrett 34.5 pounds
Height- Ethan 36.5 inches and Garrett 37.5 inches

They both got shots too last week which went as expected, and I said this morning "Sydney gets to go to the doctor today" and they both said "I want to go too!!" HAHAHA!! YESSS they forgot about the shots. =) only took a week! which is fine, they don't go til their next birthday so I'm sure they would have forgotten by then.

And for the lil lady, here she is smokin hot on the scale. =)


You cant' really read the numbers cause of the glare, but it says (drum roll....) 27.8 pounds!!! DAAAAAAAAAAANG! and she is 32.5 inches! sheeesh! She's totally going to be taller than me. oh well. Anyhoo, she's a trooper with the shots, the nurse was super fast and we were out gettin groceries before we knew it. Time goes so fast, can't believe how big they are...SIGH. but they are hilarious and all very different...which is what keeps us on our toes I guess!

1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

Syd is 4 inches shorter than a 3 yr old. ha ha. NICE. And 7 lbs less. Renae is 3.5 inches shorter than Syd and weighs 4 lbs less. ha ha ha. Love it. That's an awesome scale shot. :) So cute!