Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here we are again!

I think we're smooth sailin now! the boys are doing great, still sleeping in the pullups though, just cause I'm lazy and don't want to change sheets every day while they 'learn'. SOOOO, things are going great! We went to the beach today so they could pee whenever they wanted...and i'm sure they did. haha I am finding good and bad things that come along with being potty trained...well, not bad, just a whole different routine to get into that I'm not used to. Like for the next 10 years or so everyone will take a trip to the bathroom before we get in the car to go somewhere. ha. Anyhoo, check the progress...

to THIS!!

NICE! And Elle came over to hang out for a while yesterday and I snatched up some of these lovely photos!



She is so stinkin cute and the boys love her. =) Can't wait til sydney's hair is that long so she can rock the pony's like Elle! instead this is what I have to work with. like 10 one inch long clear hairs. hahaha

Pretty sure I'll take it though. shes cute when she's not screaming. =)

Off to watch a movie with my man! Woop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it's going well. If the boys are heavy sleepers, the pullups at night will be a good idea for a while! Gma Rita

Anonymous said...

Did you get my package?
Mama E.

Emily said...

lovin' it! way to mom and of course g and e.

Emily said...

oops...way to GO mom and G and E