Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day #2

I'll have to admit. My attitude was less than great this morning, and it was a good thing Alyssa was here otherwise I might have been even LESS patient with the accidents. cause there were MANY. Oh man. Anyways...here's a quick recap.

New snacks, activities, and new stickers today, which kept it fun.
No leaving the two rooms. I'm totally ready for that to be over with!!!
Felt like this morning they were out to get me.
Naps for them and a shower for me changed the picture. amazing how that works!
So after naps they were MUCH better and I think the light bulb turned on....
Hopefully just a day or two more and we'll be smooth sailin!!

It's kinda exciting to see all the diapers we have left for Sydney...I've never had to stock diapers for one kid! We won't have to buy any til Thanksgiving!! haha...ok maybe sooner than that, but woo hoo to one kid in diaps!!!

No comments: