Friday, August 6, 2010

Camping!!!


Well, our first camping experience we decided to just add to the fun with three babes in a tent with us. haha. It was a BLAST and the kids loved it...a little hard to get them to sleep when it was light out, but we did alright. Fun had by all. I've been busy getting things ready for that camping trip, and now the Nebraska family is here for our reunion this weekend, so I was busy planning for that! SHEESH. But since I get up early with Sydney and everyone's sleeping I thought I'd take a minute to update. =)

Well, I have the oven preheating for some breakfast casserole so I better get back to the activities! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you for taking the time to love your kids so much with a camping trip. Lifetime memories!

Mama E.

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun! (Except the sleeping in the fancy tents.)haha Thanks for sharing the pics.

Gma Rita