Friday, January 23, 2009

Kinda late on this one...

Well we've been back from NE for a few weeks now...and the whole reason we went there was to celebrate my friends', Steph & Brad, wedding....we had a BLAST, the wedding was beautiful, there are a few pictures in the slide show of the decorations, done by Beth Schweitz, click on her name to see more pictures of the decorations at the wedding...it was fun to see people again that I haven't seen for a while and I wish there were more pictures. My motto: you probably don't have enough pictures, so just keep taking them. =) And the FAV of the bunch I didn't even take, it was sent to me by the other set of twins' grandma (thanks!!!) Super cute!!! Steph and the boys!!! (martha's scanner= take a picture of the picture-haha)

And of course, the little guys in their tuxes looked SOOOOO CUTE!!!! They did pretty great during the wedding. Dad walked down the aisle holding them and the other two ran in circles around Ry's feet kicking the petals. haa. And then they just made a quick escape to the church's cry room and watched the rest of the ceremony from there. Took some pictures with a HUGE group of people after the ceremony- the WHOLE wedding party- and I held BOTH of them for the series of shots. Couldn't feel my arms. Hoped they turned out, I'm sure my face is bright red. haha. Then they took a nap whilst on the way to the reception with Ry and Uncle Pants, partied the night away on the dance floor (staying up til about 12:30 Mich time) and headed home completely wiped, only to get sick with the rest of the family the next day. But it was TOTALLY worth it!!!! Check out the pictures! =) Love you Steph!

4 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

yup, they were sooo cute that night! Seriously, they need to wear those tuxes to church at least a couple more times before they grow out of them!

missy said...

those little guys in tuxes??? priceless!

Anonymous said...

you're right martha, they are handsome in those tuxes! ~~Amanda

felderfam said...

Marth, did you write your comment on my blog on accident? because i don't get the shoulder pads and diap thing at all. totally lost. ps--new pic of the belly on facebook.