Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Few things to report...

EMILY IS HAVING A BABY TODAY (just a guess)!!! wooohoooo!!!

I got in on the action yesterday as Josh (her hubs) was on his way back from a day trip for work to Ohio...I was on call, and who would have thought that she would actually NEED ME!! Awesome. So, we checked her in and just hung out for a few hours until Josh got there...it's almost 4:00 here right now, which means in a little bit she will have been in the hospital for 24 hours. And no baby yet. Oh my. She might beat my record! (31 hours- I know, that was a long time ago, I almost forgot too) Here's a picture of her when we got to the hospital...with her baby... =)

Chances are good that the babe will show today...and I've been informed that I'm on the 'CALL IMMEDIATELY' list. =) What makes it EXTRA exciting is that they don't know if it will be a boy or girl.....(I vote girl- Ry says boy)

Anyhoo, in the mean time, we've been busy here, I cut the boys' hair yesterday...hehehe They look super cute, like little men! Let's face it parents...we are the ONLY ones who 'can't let go' of the mullet on our kids. No one else thinks is cute. Chop chop chop!




*bonus points if you know who's who by the back of their heads*

AND....we have an ISLAND!!! woohoo!! The boys had front row seats for a while to watch all the action...and to keep them out of the way..haha...until they started using the sealer/adhesive stuff that smells like it should be illegal. Then we went upstairs. But that was fun, and I'm glad it's done now cause setting things on our makeshift island was getting to be a bit unorganized. check it out!!






and for those of you who want to know...here's what it looks like close up

nice! Ok, boys are up from their nap and ready to come down to see the finished product! Counter top- done. Internet man- here and done. Driveway- shoveled. My arms- noodles. Check back for more news on Baby Whitey!!

5 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

yup, sweet. At least 8...teen. And, you know that I am on YOUR call immediately list. Calling tree. ha ha ha. Go Emily!

Anonymous said...

Love the island....when can I see it in person?

Kristy K.

Josh and Erin said...

p.s. easy peasy on the tell them from the back of their head.

elizabeth said...

Hi - this is Emily's sister. Just checking out your cute pictures :) While I was scrolling through your kitchen ones Garrett asks me if you live in California - not sure what that means. ha ha. Love your kitchen, by the way!!

Anonymous said...

You had to wait to cut the mullet till after the wedding? Did Ryan tell you he spent his last moments before walking down the aisle tucking mullet into their collars? Is that what made you snip snip? Thats how you know they are cute....still cute even with mullets!!!