Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Found!

Guess where it was.....it's VERY SAFE location was in a bag of the boys' clothes just waiting to be finally unpacked today. Seriously. But anyways, glad the search is over, and I'm back at the pictures! I ran around the house today snapping pics and celebrating, here's what I came up with...
Of course we're not even close to being done....few comments, doesn't the furniture look SWEET in there!? Also, door knobs are all on as of today. yessss...by this weekend the island cabinets and granite will be finished...good buy walk-thru island! Plus Ry has hit his head on that light too many times. The basement storage stuff is organized, just a few random things to sort thru and find a place for...boys are loving it, in the last week they went from being pretty unsure about the new bigness to running around chasing each other, pushing things across the tile floor, peek-a-boo around the island, climbing up and down the fireplace, and totally in love with the stairs. hilarious. Things are going great...AND if you notice the last picture, the new addition to our tools, boo yaa...I can do some damage with that thing....now I just need another project...

10 comments:

Heather Lea said...

I'm booking my flight NOW! I can't wait to see it- it's beautiful! The colors, the stain, baby butts....everything- LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Sitting here in my gorgeous hotel room looking at the snow come down in Winter Park. The house is beatimus and you'll have to check out Bill's facebook page to see me skiing at a snail's pace and tubing. Only one more day of fun. Maybe our next trip will be to see the house.

Mom Eidam

Emily said...

looks great! i'm keeping my eyes open for a london street scene for you. it will look sweet in the living room. see you tomorrow.

Jayme (Sirk) Cox said...

Now when you want the "real" tools let us know I can hook you up with BOSCH tools! House looks great. So where am I staying when I come! LOL

Brie said...

Your house es muy bonita! Congrats on having room to roam within your own walls.

The Feather Files said...

It's beautiful! I love ths shower, the colors, the cabinets, it's great - can't wait to visit.

Lyndsey said...

The new pad is amazing! Congrats and enjoy!

StJoeSchoony's said...

Yeah, you decorated:) What do you guys have this weekend??

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! It's GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

Mark & Katie said...

The house is absolutely gorgeous!!! Nice job on picking all the details. I know how hard that can be! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!

katie <><