Monday, December 1, 2008

startin it off

Well, the month of a million birthdays has begun...mine is TODAY!! woohoo! Erin's is today...and in a few days we will celebrate with Ry, then my mom, then Bama, then Briana, and then E&G! DANG!!! Really there area million more in December, but i'll only write about the first two weeks. =)

In honor of today, Papa Johns is going to make me a free medium chicken pizza, thanks to the superbook...I also spent some time today talking to many a family member and friend on the phone (thanks everyone for the bday wishes)...but sad to say, we have NO minutes on our phone until Saturday. This building a house stuff sucks up ALL the minutes. Anyhoo, boys have been great, they were getting kinda fussy but I said it was nap time, and so they will sleep. haha. Ry's comin home soon, and we will spend the night together as a family here at the apartment!! WOOHOO!!

4 comments:

Jayme (Sirk) Cox said...

Uh did you forget the boys share a b-day with me! LOL

Steph said...

HAPPY Bday MARTHA!!!
miss ya!

Mark & Katie said...

Happy B-day!!!!

katie <><

Anonymous said...

29 days and counting...28 until I get my hands on you and the boys :)
Mom Eidam