Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home Dogg

Here's a house update....Check the pictures



Tile will be done by the end of the weekend, Shower, bathrooms, downstairs...
Trim guy has started and is gonna put together all the base boards and stair railings AND install cabinets by the end of next week...
Plumbing fixtures have been ordered and will all be in by next week...
Carpet has been ordered...
Boxes are collecting...
The packing has begun.

Boo yaaaaa


Know what's funny...I would never say 'boo yaaa' out loud in conversation but I write it all the time. I'm a freak.

5 comments:

The Feather Files said...

beaUtiful! I love it and can't wait to visit.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark & Katie said...

SOOO exciting!! LOVE the paint colors....I very much appreciate how difficult those are to pick out. Think you did a GREAT job.

katie <><

StJoeSchoony's said...

Girl, looking good, we have to come see it again. I have 2 big boxes from the poinsettas if you would like them. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Josh and Erin said...

yoooo. house=sweet. you=A+

Just put up mom's tree. It's sweet...boo ya.

Thought of the Christmas Party songs....The Little Drummer Boy and What Child is This. Still need to look through the Him.

Anonymous said...

Which one gets to be my room? But really I am so jealous I am drooling looking at the pics (don't worry none of it dripped on my shirt)!!!!!!! And that shower......is one of those a play room? WOW you are really doing an AMAZING job with all the little decisions!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys and the little guys :)