Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where has the year gone.

Well, not a day late, the boys are officially 1. WOW. Party was a hit, thanks to some hosting friends of ours- they had the perfect set up, since our house would not be good right now, and the apartment would be even worse. haha. Thanks Deb and Rich....

I thought this to be a good time to reflect on this time, last year....I will use some pictures to help you all do the same.
SICK.



Also, everyone should check out Katie Smith's blog right now...she's 7 months along and totally adorable...I think it's going really fast. =) Anyways, Erin and I thought it would be funny to compare me at seven months to her....NOT good. For example- her front view shows that her sides are still exactly in the same spot as pre-baby, whereas MINE, I was a GIANT circle already, and blew past my normal shape. actually, what the heck, here's a pic.














She def wins an award.

Anyhoo- on with the reflection....Aannnnddddd out they come. =)





Aaannnnnddddd here they are now. =) Just a short 12 months later...





Happy Birthday Boys!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Marth, I busted out when I scrolled down to the side profile of you in front of the tree, HAHAHA!!! But look at you now, what a HOT mom! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks/days? Please hurry I miss you!

Mark & Katie said...

Ok, totally not fair comparison! Martha, you were carrying 2 babies in there!!!!! I'm only carrying one, and it's already 4.5 pounds! If you two have more kids, you'll be shocked at how little you are when only carrying one at a time. :) You were still adorable while pregnant!

Thanks for the flattering compliment, but don't worry, I'm getting bigger by the day. Dr told me my baby will probably be around 8 pounds at the time of delivery....whopper! Anywho, you look great and have 2 wonderful boys to show for it!

katie <><

StJoeSchoony's said...

awwwhhh.....yummy. They are soooo sweet, the last pic of E is soooo sweet. And you look great! The Bday party was great, thanks:)

The Feather Files said...

Oh my. I can't even believe it. And, I too busted out laughing when I saw the profile pic. So sorry marth!

Looks like those boys had a pretty awesome birthday. I can't wait to see them again. AND YOU GUYS. I'm super excited for Jan 2.