Monday, November 3, 2008

WELL...

I don't have much of my valuable nap time left, so I'll have to make this quick!

There are so many more cute pictures of the guys to post up, but there are SO many that I'll just have to do a little slideshow action when I get a chance. Stay tuned.

Also- G is randomly taking a few steps now...he gets super excited! It's kinda funny. Ethan pretty much walks around all the time now...Garrett is just so DANG FAST at crawling, I think he sees walking as a waste of time. But he looks at Ethan like he wants to do it...so I"m sure that's right around the corner, and then he'll just go straight to running. Hahaha.

Erin and Josh are coming up this weekend - Josh has monday and tuesday off next week so they'll stay Friday night to Tuesday! woo hoo!! It's always fun when they visit, and I'm glad they like to travel as much as they do cause it's way easier for people to come to us then the other way around! Doesn't stop us though! Nebraska here we come in 2 months!!! yessssss

Amber is out in NY right now, she totally got a job, maybe a few by the time she returns home tomorrow, which means she'll be moving early part of '09 and be able to stop and stay in the NEW and improved Thomas INN and SuiteS (plural now that we'll have more than one room)!!

Heather and Nate-o returned from their honeymoon and have some SWEET pictures to check out....there's a link on her blog for your convenience =)

St. Joe and Lakeshore get to play each other on Friday night in (what Ry says) will be the biggest game in YEARS!!! You can imagine how excited I am!!! It's gonna be packed. We are now in playoff mode, St Joe is #2, we're #4 in the state. Should be good, gonna have to bring the thermos - high of 40-something. This is the second time we've played St. Joe this year, the first time, we fumbled with seconds left of the 4 quarter when we had only like 2-3 yards to go to score. DANG. It was a nail biter. Anyhoo, all very interesting to you all I'm sure, but that's gonna be fun.

House stuff is comin right along...drywall guys had to come back this week and finish up little parts here and there...then painting this week, pour the back patio step (for the second time) Wednesday, they come and do the final grade on the yard Thursday, then next week will start the tile work inside!!! YAHOO! Now I'm getting excited to move in.

And finally, it's almost time to VOTE and get this election mumbo-jumbo over with. And then we can talk about it for the next 6 months. yeahh see you at the poll! (pole? like the prayer day at school?) haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on the big win! Lakeshore played a great game. I spoke with my brother and it looks like they will play East Lansing at Lakeshore. Should be an easy win according to my bro. I was so sad:( But after viewing all the pictures of the boys, I feel so much better. Have a great weekend. If you go to the house on Sunday, give a jingle. Coleslaw