Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pooh Squared

HAPPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

St. Joe/Stevensville celebrated a night early due to home football game traffic. Good idea. Let all the credit go to Mrs. Deb Eidam and the soon-to-be Stephanie Plouzek. These costumes were perchased on their visit to see the boys LAST Christmas! How they knew what size to get...you have to be a baby expert I'd say. Anyways, we had lots of fun suprising our friends and Joe and Susie and the boys didn't seem to mind to much either. So cute!







This however...not so cute...WOW.



OH MAN. Talk about blackmail. I should NEVER wear yellow. hahahaaa. Anyhoo, these were on Emily and Josh's camera, so I'll have to add some more that we took earlier when I get a chance at home. Have fun tomorrow night everyone - make good choices!!

11 comments:

StJoeSchoony's said...

So cute,.... They are the perfect little pooh bears...Ours had a blast trick-or-treating, everyone comes to our street so it's busy and they see lots of people they know. FUN FUN!!

Josh and Erin said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome! They are so cute. Yeah, I think the only way that yellow hat would look worse is if it was on me. Wow. Still laughing. What did it feel like to hold two fatties? :) Ethan cracks me up...I can just hear his inner thoughts..."Are you kidding me, I think I look ridiculous, waht am I wearing!...And what's with this fuzz, I can't walk in this!...I can't even move in this!...well, *big sigh* guess I'll just sit here. This is kinda comfy..."

The Feather Files said...

I don't even know what to say. I'm just laughing.

Lyndsey said...

those pooh outfits might be the cutest i've seen! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow this was an awesome post Martha! Did you and Ryan try to squeeze into the entire costume (not just the hats?) Could be cute... haha I hope the first Halloween was fun :)

Kristy K.

Mark & Katie said...

So cute!! Your boys are adorable. So fun to dress them up. Fun to think we'll have a little 8-month old to dress up next year. In the meantime, I just look like I have a pumpkin under my shirt this Halloween! :)

katie smith <><

Anonymous said...

We stopped by the Whites -- you guys either left earlier or came later. Looked like you had a good time.

Melanie C.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! So cute! (you guys, too!)

Anonymous said...

whoops, that anonymous comment was, me, your cousin Anna!

Josh and Erin said...

how'd vacumming go?

Steph said...

Awesome! Love the costumes - on the boys and on you!!!