Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sitting here quietly at my computer...staring out the window watching the misty rain come down...cars go by every 4 or 5 minutes. Everyone seems to feel like it Tuesday. Tuesday is the day that feels like Monday's leftovers. There's still a lot of the week left, and since it takes the second day is when you feel the effects of a late night, I think it's harder to stay alert and ready for each transaction on Tuesday than Monday. I got myself a cup of coffee, it's the cheap stuff that a crappy coffee maker brews each morning before I get to work because my coworkers know I could drink it all day. Then I get reminded that it's ready and waiting for me in the break room. Except that the break room is all the way downstairs and my coctail coffee mixture wasn't quite right, so now I'm trying to swollow cold, not-so-good cheap coffee...just because I hate wasting. Hmmm. The rain would be so much nicer if I could be in it and smell the spring. But I will just have to settle for looking out the 'interactive big screen' as we call it here and wish for 12:30 to come quickly.

Last night I went for a run with Bama and got to watch the best sunset of the year so far...it was incredible. i love the way it morphs into a different scheme....always changing. Then hung out with Crystal D and Scipp and had some awesome girl time. I think I needed it. But I still can't wait every night to come home to my man. hmmm.....marriage is awesome. Scipp said yesterday that once I move I will be in desperate need of time with girls I know....so last night was about remembering how important women are and how much we can learn from each other. Even know I know some of the stories we talked about from previous conversations it's always great to hear them again just for listening sake....I will miss that......

1 comment:

Heather Lea said...

Tuesday = leftovers. very nice. you're right, last night WAS great- although, we were missing creature. It'll never be complete again...not until that trip we plan for this next year- we should go crazy and take off for vegas or seattle- somewhere completely OUT of the way...just to go against what would make sense. You know me....always pushing the limits. Hope your day at work was great- I love your blog....and didn't even mind the type-o's.....(there's spellcheck, you know). Love you, girl.