Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Fruits!

Galatians 5:22-23

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

WOW!!! Is anyone else excited!! These are all the things that are true of US!! because we are filled with the spirit! I know you have all read this 8,751,245 times, but there's always room for another read. So anytime you feel down (take me for instance, this week, i was feeling a bit discouraged- a fellow brother in Christ spoke these words of truth not a moment too late) just read what IS true about yourself and start watching God change your view. Totally crazy. And then if you have a husband, talk to him about it and woah. Have I mentioned I love being Ry's wife? Live is Good. God is Good!

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Does everyone know that I love my wife? Watch out Michigan, here she comes!