Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Famous Dave's sounds good.

How much sleep does one really need? When do schedules take over one's entire day, until there's no time for husbands, workouts, books, cooking meals...and one doesn't even see it comin. I personally don't think I've arrived at that point, but some might say I'm close. And what if one doesn't think any of those tasks can be excluded? When is enough too much?

You know what I think is so great....EVERYBODY needs sleep. Sleep is the one thing that is a universal necessity, animals and humans alike....it is also the time when we are completely under God's control. Will we wake up? I don't know. Will we dream? I dont know. Will we fall off the bed? I dont know! Totally at God's mercy. Maybe that's why we need sleep. Because we need God. EVERY day. Wierd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to the American Sleep Association, the sleep needs of toddlers, kids, and adults all differ greatly:

Toddlers & Preschoolers (ages 2-5): 10 to 12 hours each night, plus daily naps
Children (ages 7-12): 9 to 10.5 hours each night
Teenagers: 8 to 9.5 hours each night
Adults: 7 to 8.5 hours each night


Just did a little research for all your readers. =)
Erin