Friday, May 7, 2010

Rain Rain Rain

Nothing like a good fort on a rainy day. =) Now, I will say that I am slightly out of experience with my fort-building. This one was only a two-sheeter, single room...multi-level inside, but I'd say it's still beginner status. Cale, Ev, Erin and I used to build monstrosities. We would pull our 'building material' out of the woodwork....stack books on the sheets and towels cause they were stretched to the max...hahahaaa. Mom can attest I'm sure. Actually now that I think about it, they were probably not as big as I remember cause everything seems huge when you're a kid. Hmm... Anyhoo, the boys liked it, we brought our morning snack into the fort, and I'm already planning out how to make it bigger and better next time. =)


In the meantime, Sydney keeps doing what she's good at...you should see her legs. haa

4 comments:

Steph said...

You're the best mom!! Love the fort!

Anonymous said...

You ARE the best mom! Wish I was there so Garrett could tell me, No and point me to do the door.

Mama E.

Josh and Erin said...

that's so awesome! :) I will have to say it's not as cool as the cardboard house, but the way your house is set up it has potential to be a way cool fort-palace. :) You've got an island to work with!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

oooo nice...forgot about the island....hmmm