Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bringin it back!

So, earlier on this HOT and sticky day, the fabulous Ashley let me have some fun with her hair and some highlights! I'll have to say it's been a loooooooong time since I've done that....at least a year...anyhoo. Hunt and Lou thought she looked a little strange - and some of you may think so too...

...but I think it's beauty in the making. =) And my after picture of her didn't really turn out cause it was too dark, dang it. Let's just say she looks 'sun kissed'. =) Slightly blonded on the top half of her head. Perfect for the summer. When I was blow drying her hair I got SOOOOO HOT and then never recovered the rest of the night. but it was a muggy 87ish degrees out...check out the sweaty boys on the swing. hahahaa

Nothin like holdin a sweaty kid in the summer. =) blaaee. At any rate, I had fun doin hair, just like ridin a bike. i was sailin by the time I was done.

ANNNDDD to end on a SWEET BABE PICTURE....here's the little diva. =)

so freakin cute. =)

4 comments:

Heather Lea said...

I love your kids. And I miss you doing MY hair. I'm growing it out for you. Maybe by the time you guys get smart and realize NE is the place to BE, my hair will be long and luxurious again and you can be my hair lady.

I miss you a lot today.

Josh and Erin said...

yeah! now that you have entered hot and sweaty time...you can come visit us and it won't feel any different! :) Ready....go start packin! Ummm the word I have to type in below is bishicy. I don't know why but I feel like it's a cuss.

RKyncl said...

love the pic of sydney with those glasses!

Amber said...

Well, if you're going to visit everyone else, you MUST visit me, too!!! And Heather, I'm growing my hair out, as well. I've successfully not cut it for 2 months! Love you ladies (Martha, Heather, Erin) and miss you all like crazy!