Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Lampshade

hahahaaaa, if only they still sold the lampshade dress (lovingly named by my brothers) so Sydney could REALLY look just like me. HA! Thanks for sending me the pic mom!

Let's do a comparison...just for fun.
It looks like I'm a bit older in this snapshot since I am sitting, and Sydney can't quite do that yet without folding in half.
I am seeing some size similarities here, but it's hard to tell how huge my thighs are since they're covered, but if you can see those canks peekin thru, Sydney's weight can now be explained!
Hairline = same. my hair looks kinda red though. I def dont have ANY red in my hair now, nor did I in most other baby photos i've seen, Sydney's is clear. She's doomed to be a paste.
Thankfully I wasn't covered in drool in this photo. Sydney's mouth is always open, thus, she is usually drenched.

heheee. Pretty sure she's cuter than me. I'm ok with that. =)

4 comments:

Aunty Kristy and Uncle Evan said...

Love this :) What's up with Ken's Email at the bottom of the post???

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hahahaaa...oops. fixed it. =)

Anonymous said...

I don't think that you had red in your hair but the picture has aged. HA!

Mama E.

Josh and Erin said...

this is awesome. love the lampshade. maybe that means renae's red will go away, considering it's only on the party part of her mullet