Friday, February 29, 2008

Visitors!!!

Guess who's excited. It's me. haha.

JOSH AND ERIN COME TOMORROW!

woooohoooooo.....get ready for some serious pics. We dont' really have anything special planned, I'm sure we'll come up with something to do while they're here. They will be spending some time with Josh's fam who also lives in St. Joe and Grand Rapids, and they'll be in Chicago for 4 days...other than that, while Ryan's at work, Erin and I will go shopping and Josh can spend time catching up with the two boys all by himself! Hahahaaaaaaa just kiddin jishy. (That was his one request- don't give him two at once.) All I'm gonna say is it could have been (still could be) Erin that had twins. lookout. Apparently it's in the fam. =)

Ry will be home anytime, better get some food goin!

4 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

I will comment on my own post just to clarify. To the best of my knowledge, Erin is NOT pregnant. =)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. Nope, not pregnant. :) E

Anonymous said...

What, Erin's pregnant!? Just kidding. I get the hint. Although I am ready to see some little Jishy diapey pants running around!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the new blog set up, great job Mart! -Bam