Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Three Loves....

Happy Valentines Day! Love Love Love. I'm a little late, but who says love is for only one day of the year. Also, I didn't get a chance to give a shout out to Mr. Aaron Davis of somewhere east for his very mile-stoneish 24th birthday. Hope it was great!!!

Here are some more recent ones...sooooo cute. Seriously, pics don't do em justice for those of you who haven't seen em live yet. =)

awwwww little E. so funny.






and now some fame for lil G... =)







here are the brothassss





and let's end with one of Ethan on the pot. hahaha...or sitting on our beautiful coasters from Africa (thanks Bama!) might be the funniest one of all...maybe the funny part was the conversation ABOUT Ethan on the pot. =) until next time....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha, these pictures are GREAT, love em! I think the one with Ethan sitting on the desk and looking at the camera is hilarious, he looks like a little man, hehehe. I also loved the next one with him stretching his arms out. Talk to you again soon, love you! -Amber

Anonymous said...

Man those pics are great! Seriously- do I have to wait another week to come see em...honestly. SO CUTE! Freaking out, want to comment on all of them. E

Anonymous said...

Can you visit Missouri some time soooooooon?????? Dang, I'm missing all the mildstones. Yawns, "hug me" poses, sittin on the African coaster pot...isn't there a freeze button on these guys? Man, I'm coming soon :)

Kristy

Michelle said...

They are getting so big! And are as cute as ever. How will Kennedy decide on who her husband will be? Can't wait to see them again (they will probably be walking by then!).

Heather Lea said...

That's it. I'm missing everythig. They won't even know who Aunt Scipp is! Something has to change.

Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful