Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Well, there's some news to report....

I spose to keep all my readers in the loop...yesterday I had an appt at the hospital for a non-stress test...they monitor the dude's heart rates and all the movement and such. After I was strapped up for about 45 minutes, the nurse came in to check the results and said, "oh wow, you're having some pretty good contractions about every 10 minutes!" My response....'wait what?...seriously?' Didn't even know it. hahaaa. SO, she kept trying to explain to me what I should be feeling while they were happening, and I still had no clue...but whatever. Good! Can't feel em. Today, however, slightly different story, but nothin to go to the hospital for. I had my regular appt at the clinic this morning and the doc pretty much made it sound like they were never coming out, but since the other two doctors have told me they'd induce at 38 weeks (next week) he had to go along with it, so that is scheduled for next wed, the 12th. Finally the end is in sight...but if the bubs feel like comin out earlier than that, it's more than ok with me.

Last night Ryan and I went to the gym so I could walk on the tred...pretty much in pain if I tried to go faster than 2.2. pathetic- hahahaaaaa. Anyways, everyone was staring at me for sure, and when we left the ladies at the front desk said there was someone who asked if 'that pregnant woman was trying to go into labor'...hahhahaa. YES, yes I am.

So, I was a bit discouraged after leaving the clinic this morning, only to get home to a very happy email from my second mom that cheered me up, and decided to make one for myself. Hope you all enjoy Ryan and I in the xmas spirit. =)

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1165847771

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

funniest thing ever. see you in 3...wait...I am pretty sure it's 2 by now. E

nate eigsti said...

I'm pretty sure she put Ryan's face on the girl Elf and Martha's face on the dude Elf. That's pretty funny!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl, they're almost here!!

and that elf thing was hilarious!!

Melissa said...

You've got it marth! soon, soon, soon!! Love ya, and cheering you on from down here!

Anonymous said...

funny story about the gym...

todd
n
liz

Aaron D said...

Alllllright - give 'em hell Marth! You show those boyz who's in charge - walk them right outta there!