Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BIRTHDAY!!!

Ryan's birthday today...I delivered a 'tooth cake' today to the office...hahaha....that lady needed to take a tooth anatomy class though, barely looked like teeth- but it was still cute...had a piece of floss between the two molars and pink gums at the bottom. HA! I'll post a pic as soon as the ladies send me a copy.

And tonight we're headed to Tosi's, a shmancy italian place with his parents...that will be fun.

I've been walking this afternoon...still nothin. Dang. Maybe I'll order something spicy....mmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least their baking!! This is a good thing, as much as we want them out, the longer they are in there the better!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Are they here yet?!?! The boys, thatt is! Anxiously waiting, -Bam