Thursday, December 27, 2007

Out and About!

Today was my first day out with the boys all by myself! Actually, we're still out. The boys' first trip to the dentist. They love it I think. Earlier today the three of us stopped over at a friend's house to hang out with two of Ryan's classmates and their small kidos, that was pretty fun. And we have some company from Nebraska coming tonight thru the weekend, Deb and Steph Eidam, so in the mean time- whilst I was on the road- I figured I'd stop by so the ladies can hold to their hearts content. And that is exactly what they're doing. I did have to change a diaper here and Ethan tried to pee on me but I saw it coming and covered the weapon. HA! Walked away with dry clothes. yesssss

Since I'm still at the office, I can't put some pics up yet, so when I get home tonight we'll see if I can add a few action shots. Christmas was awesome, we had a blast as a family hanging out over at gma and gpa's house pretty much the whole time...got to hang out with Uncle Nate and Joy... Ryan works today and tomorrow and then he's got another 4 day weekend. And then they will be yet another week older and closer to schedule-age. =) Right now they kinda run the show, but they don't see it comin that we WILL take over soon. haha.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Pics to come soon...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I had fun today! It was great to see you and the boys. I can tell from our brief visit that you are an incredible mom! Those boys are VERY lucky to have and Ryan as parents. Thanks again for sharing those sweet boys. They are so adorable! I think I am in love!

Rachel said...

It was so good to see you today and meet your boys -- they are just the sweetest little peanuts. You seem to be handling everything with so much grace. I'm usually sweating by the time I get out the door with just one -- and you have two and seem so relaxed. Hope to see you guys again soon. Can't wait to see more pics as your boys grow!