Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Thanks to my little men, I got some early Mother's Day gifts yesterday morning at preschool. They each made me a (foam) flower necklace, a placemat with their hand prints, a card with their fingerprints as petals on the flower, and we made a little crafty flower pot with the foam flowers together while we were there, and sang us some songs, read a book about moms....and served us cookies and punch! It was fabulous! Here are a few pictures...






And of course I have video too..... Garrett B-boppin the whole song....and Alex slow motion singing! hahahaaa crackin me UP! Alex is a ball of fun- he happens to live right down the street too! can't wait to play this summer together!! =) And yes, i did give the blog a face lift. first of all the picture was from LAST easter....and thought maybe since I changed what it looked like I might blog more. or maybe people will leave more comments?!? haha. at any rate....here's to future blogs!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks for the update Martha!! ;)

Stephanie said...

For 2 months I have been checking this blog for cute pictures/videos.....I was not disappointed after the long wait!!! Can't wait to see your faces in July! Ps can you bring Alex too, I kinda love him :)

Josh and Erin said...

this is hilarious. Renae wants to watch this over and over and over. hahaha

Cousin Anna said...

Oh My Gosh! That video is too much. Welcome to my every day... :)