Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day

pretty low key here yesterday.....Sunday night we got back from a lovely weekend away doing some Michigan skiing, you can check out fb for some sweet pictures. SOOOO yesterday was a catch up day, trying to get the kids back to normal from a weekend with the grandparents! (I'm sure the kids would like if we were gone more often!) I did get to see my man for a bit though, had to go in to the office in the morning to get my teeth cleaned. =) And Ry came home early from work so that was another bonus! The kids ate a little slice of love too =)

And this little lady had a pony in her hair all day for the first time!! I haven't tried to put one in for a few months, she screamed bloody murder when i did it the last time! she's so cute. one step closer to keeping little bows in her hair for longer than about 30 seconds! she's so cute!

4 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

ha- did you make the heart shape or did it come that way? Also, Sydney's pony is so cute! You have to give me some pointers, Renae's never end up as I plan. : )

The Feather Files said...

you made a heart pizza too??? It looks like totinos.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got some special time away with your man. Oh, and the Schnooneys. Can't wait to keep my little pony tailed girl and her cousin soon. The boys look so grown up!

Grammy Deb

Anonymous said...

A heart pizza!!!! So cool!

-Dallas