Sunday, November 14, 2010

St. Joe Aquatics!!!

This is just too funny not to post. Oh my, the kids had some fun trying on Alyssa's swim cap tonight. Hilarious. They even tried it on Sydney and her chub on her head and eyebrows got squished down so her eyes couldn't even open. HHAAAA. but didn't stay on long enough to get a picture - dang it, so you'll just have to imagine. Anyhoo, Alyssa had a practice swim meet yesterday that we came to for a few hours in the morning, so here's what it looks like on the professional. =) Sorry the pictures are so dark, we were pretty far away....



She was awesome!! This is her first year swimming and she did great! the boys were cheering her on with ashley and hunter...so who knows if that's in our future here at the Thomas household, cause we all know that the three of them LOOOOOOVE the water. Anyhoo, check out these next few pictures and try not to laugh out loud. Cause ryan and I did. soooo funny






And Garrett's last picture wins the award for the most hideous. BAHAHAAAHAAAAaaaaa

Alyssa looks SOOO much better in this. =) Go SJA!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Nice work Alyssa, keep swimming hard! I love swimming/diving,
great times!

Rachel said...

Hey! Thanks for such a nice comment on my blog! I just wanted to let you know that I use a Nikon D60 camera with a 55-200mm lens. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Easily my favorite purchase ever (right up there with the mini-van LOL!!) I edit a lot of them before I put them on the blog. I use Adobe Lightroom, which has "presets" and a lot of times I just have to click one button and the "preset" takes care of the rest! I hope this helps!

I love reading all of your stories about the littlest Thomases! Your boys are just hilarious and it looks like you all have so much fun together!