Thursday, November 11, 2010

70 and sunny!

St. Joe didn't have school today, so Ash and Alyssa came to watch the kids so I could go to bible study kid-free! They had fun, I had some much needed women time, it was a great morning. Alyssa stayed with us for the afternoon and played with the kids outside cause the weather was AWESOME!!

This would be the perfect time to make a joke about this being a BAD place for G to take a dump. haha

We had our community group movie night tonight - Toy Story 3 in the "MAN CAVE" at Whites! It, of course, was SOO GOOD....the boys actually did WAY better in the theater then this time, weird. Anyhoo, we got the boys that movie for Christmas, so I'm sure we'll be watching a lot of it in a few weeks!! Figured that was kind of a no-brainer gift for them, just fueling the obsession. =)

In other news, I haven't posted pictures yet of when the boys actually MET Beckett! I know, he's already a month old and I'm totally behind. But I was looking thru my pictures and it just came to me. So here you go...




They lasted long enough for the picture and then they were done. Especially cause Beckett wasn't really up for all the passing around. haha. The boys though haven't quite figured out how to say his name. They call him 'Bucket.' dangit. so close, but totally wrong! I try to get them to say it the right way, and I'm pretty sure in their mind they are saying it right. so funny. 'my baby bucket, mommy.' hahaaaa. Just love his lil mini face and squeaks. =)


AND I will leave you with this one last story in honor of Veterans day and our awesome BIL (brother in law) THE PANTS Barricklow.

So we (the kids and I) were walking thru target last week, headed down one of the little walkways. Off to the side between the men's and shoes depts are the men's undies and socks and undershirts...you know, like when they're all in packages hanging in a giant display on the wall. Well, every package has the model guy telling you that you'd look like him if you wore this pair of briefs...or whatever. So we're walking along and I hear 'Lookit, momma, Uncle Josh!' Pointing to the undies guy that's bald. BHAHAHAAAAAAhAAA oh my. Of course there are people around and the boys are pointing to and telling each other about all the many uncle josh's on the display and I just keep walking faster. haaaa. Which is funny- cause they've said that before in a different store and I must have said something dumb like 'ya he doesn't have hair either...' Pretty much everything you say after that is going to be dumb though. So there I am having this conversation with them IN PUBLIC about that almost naked guy looks like their uncle. What the heck kind of family is that?!?! hahaaaa. They love their Uncle Josh!! see you in two weeks BIL

2 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

still sooo funny. Laughing out loud. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Uncle pants = hilarious story

Any way that you can squeeze the Whites and the Schoonvelds into the van for the birthday party? I can't believe that they won't be here for the party. Especially Bucket. :(

Mama E.