Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs!

Here's a little egg hunt fun from a few days ago. Grandpa Joe does a pretty dang good job hiding things, and I'm sure he's ready to bring on more challenging hiding spots as the boys get older... I thought it would be fun to watch a little big of last year's action to see how much they've grown in 12 months. They were a LOT slower (funny I didn't think so at the time), but they still totally have the same mannerisms...like Ethan swinging his arm like that when he runs. Funny! Anyhoo, CLICK HERE if you'd like to preview Easter's Past, and then grab your popcorn for Easter Part 2 below!


Ok so I just watched it and decided I had to add a few comments since I haden't watched it before just now. Pretty much it's windy and you can't really hear them talking. Darn it! And both of the video's are kinda boring, so you'll just have to take my word for it when I say it was pretty fun! haha. And Susie put an m&m in each of the eggs so they made noise, and once Garrett discovered that, all he wanted to do is just open ALL his eggs to get the candy. And then Ethan continued to give his eggs to G, so G pretty much ate all the candy and Ethan ran around. hahahaaaa. All in all it was a great easter once again. Great family fun, but more importantly it's a great chance to remember what Christ did for each of us on the cross. As the kids get older we look forward to time when we can teach them the true meaning of that day. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. More pictures of that cute little miss too. What a great yard for a hunt!!! Sounds like you have a great reward(bribe) for potty training for Garrett's love of M&M's. :)

Mama E.

Kristy said...

I loved everything about this post. The picture is hilarious! Miss you guys.