Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Current Events!

Remember that class?! That was terrible. Sorry for any of my friends that teach that class...or for those of you who enjoyed it as a student... AT ANY RATE... to keep you updated, here's the latest! Again with the food. At almost 5 months old I guess there's just not more you're into, sleeping and eating. She laughs alot now, and has kinda let go of her crying-when-its-not-mom-holding-me stage, which is nice. But she can sure pound the food (just ask her thighs!!)



And I think since the boys are constantly running circles around her, she is trying to quickly learn how to keep up! She is way faster then this video shows now, cause this was last week... Baby girl growin up!

9 comments:

Kristy said...

haha Martha, did you forget who's dad teaches current events. favorite class of mine because it was more like "watch your dad do his job" class.

also....cute kid :) hurry up august!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Kristy- ya I totally remembered that when I was writing...and I never had him so I'm sure he does a great job and his classroom is super fun! hahaaa

Josh and Erin said...

yeah I had Carda...and I think I took that class with Marth cause Oakland didn't have it. Who was behind, me. BUT I think I took it in Oakland, too with Mr. Hahn...remember him? Wow. Take me back. Sydney is so cute! Renae is only dreaming about solids and scooting...but what she lacks in thighs she makes up for in cheeks! :)

felderfam said...

are you feeding her from a measuring cup? awesome.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

YES. small enough to mix in and it has a handle. nice. and if you're the measuring type you know how much she's eating too!

Jill said...

LOVE the veggie tales in the background!

Anonymous said...

Don't know about eating cereal from a cup, but after watching the video, I have a hankering for some fried chicken.

Mama E.

Evan said...

I love watching the boys run around in the background :D Hope to see you all soon! Also, is that pink toy you gave Sidney a napkin?

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Deb- hahaa
Ev- no. just some cloth-covered thing with crinkle paper inside. makes noise when you move it around. amazing. still can't figure out what the paper inside is....oh well, it's entertaining for more then just babies!