Monday, February 1, 2010

submit your votes!

A lot of people have been telling me this last week that Sydney looks like Ethan now. Personal opinion...well, actually I'll just leave that a secret as to not bias your viewing here shortly. We did a little flash back to when the boys were 2 months old (and I discovered I took waaaay more pictures of them then I do of Sydney...better step it up!) So what you're about to see is some of them followed by some of Sydney now, at two months. GO.

and the little lady...

HA! SO cute! Ok, maybe I will tell you my thoughts... First of all, the size is TOTALLY different. At Syd's appt today, she weighed in at 13 lbs 9 oz. Pretty sure the boys didn't hit that until like month 4. haha. And also, she has my clear hair goin on, and since Ethan's is lighter than G's, people might think they look more alike. But as far as face shape...she's pretty much a round chubby like Garrett...but in pink. =) What do you think?? Also feel free to write any comments about the Schoonvelds...put those in there on purpose. hahahaaaaaaaa

10 comments:

The Feather Files said...

I think the head shape is total G, but I can see maybe Ethan in the eyes. Who cares? She is so dang cute!

Josh and Erin said...

ok I'm going to pick option C. I think she has enough of both to not look like either of them really. AND, just like I said when Renae was born, I still think her and Ethan could pass for sibs.

Josh and Erin said...

I miss the sneaky Schoony. Mountain man needs to make a return. :)

Heather Lea said...

Beardie.

Heather Lea said...

Also, she's G's doppleganger for sure. DUH!

StJoeSchoony's said...

wow, depends on the face she is making! she def has some E faces but she is chubby like G... I think she looks just like S! And Erin, NO WAY on the mountain man coming back! Soon enough he will be back to baby face! Loved looking at the pics!

StJoeSchoony's said...

BTW Ryan just saw these and about died when he saw that pic of him! Hi-larious!

Anonymous said...

OK. Here is my comment on the Schoony's. It's a definite LOVE/HATE. I love, love, love them because they're there and are your bestest friends. I hate them because they've taken my place. But love them moreas they are there for you. :) God did create jealousy, right?

Heather Lea said...

Who are you, anonymous? Hang out with me! I'm still here!!! :)

Edum said...

Ok think that I am going to have to go with Erin on this one Renae and Ethan got switched somehow at birth...they are the true siblings haha But otherwise I don't think it was fair to show 2 month pictures due to the def size difference. I need a redo. S does have the martha, E blue eyes and clear hair but other than that I think she doesn't look like either. Too adorable in pink though :)