Sunday, September 6, 2009

30 and counting

Well, I haven't been taking as many pregnant pictures as the first time around but thought it was time I took at least ONE...actually I think it's the second official preg pic. At any rate, today marks 30 weeks, 10 to go - I know, TAKE FOREVER. Baby center is telling me that the girl is 15.5 inches long already and weighs about 3 pounds. DANG! She's a mover too. The boys moved alot in there too, well mostly Garrett, and that totally was the same once they came out....so I'm pretty much in for it I think. Just for comparison's sake....

30 weeks with the boys:


and 30 weeks with ONE! hopefully it looks a little different... =)

8 comments:

Heather Lea said...

You are the cutest stinkin' pregnant best friend I have. :) Love you AND that little girl!!!

Steph said...

I have to admit to being a bit scared for a minute... i saw the top pic w/o reading labels for and the bottom ones were hidden... i was totally convinced you were going to have twins AGAIN =) You look great!!! And I'm still amazed at how great you looked pregnant with TWINS! Hot momma award to you!!! xoxo

Leslie said...

Ditto on Steph's comment. I freaked for a second then realized top pic was first pregnancy :) You look great girl! Pregnancy is so amazing isn't it? Praise God that we can experience such an amazing adventure!

Josh and Erin said...

Yeah can't even imagine how uncomfortable the first time around must have been (for WEEKS). But, have to admit, the end result was two pretty cute boys. I'm thinking since she's got all this extra room, she's probably going to be just as awesome as two babies combined! :)

Mark & Katie said...

Funny....I had the same reaction as the other women who saw the pic without reading it first! The comparison is very different! You look much more "normal" pregnant now (meaning, only 1 baby inside!) this time around. You look ADORABLE....I bet Ryan thinks so too! :) Keep the pics coming!

Amber said...

aaahhh, I MISS YOU!!!

Evan said...

Yep, lookin good! Bet you're glad that first one is over. You still might have to do a belly mold at the end to have a side dish bowl to go with your jumbo salad bowl! haha

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! Yeah! She will be here before we know it! Any names yet?
Deb