Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feelin lucky?

Here's your chance to be RIGHT!! odds = 50/50.

Next tuesday is my ultrasound...which means we will be finding out the sex of T3 as well. We're plan ahead people. =) Now... Ry won't be able to come to the appointment, so what we will do is have the nurse write it on a little piece of paper and seal it in an envelope, which we will open together that night on a special little date. (Thanks Ted and Alicia-I think-for the idea to make it special, and probably the many others who have done something similar and told me about it.) Anyhoo, Ry says boy - of course - and I say, ONE. Thankfully I have been right so far. haha. So, now's your chance to cast in your votes and we'll see what the verdict is in a few days! woop woop!

17 comments:

Steph said...

Hmm... I think ONE adorable little baby boy - then you'll only be 2 away from a full b-ball team!!!

Anonymous said...

survey says:

girl :)

Kristy

Emily said...

i'm thinking a little girl. bring on the pink!!

Josh and Erin said...

hmmm I say boy.

Did you dye G's hair?

Anonymous said...

I say boy. But who knows? We're all racking our brains trying to guess what Kurt and Lea will have and I can't make up my mind!

The Feather Files said...

I can't guess unless i see you in person. I feel like I could go either way. So, I guess I'll guess boy.

Evan said...

Like I said, I bet this one's a GIRL!!

Jayme (Sirk) Cox said...

I hope you have a girl... buts odds are twin girls would be more fitting! LOL! ;)

Rita said...

I'll guess girl... so you aren't so outnumbered!

Mark & Katie said...

I say GIRL, but I have no basis for that. :)

felderfam said...

chica

Leslie said...

Definitely a girl! Can't wait to hear the news. :)

Dallas said...

I'm going to have to agree with Steph. One boy.

Michelle said...

I'll go with girl! And she'll never have a boyfriend because she will have two older brothers chasing all the boys away!

Coach Arasmith said...

girl...they need someone to protect!

felderfam said...

yes, i do need to savor these multiple naps. i know they will end soon.

you can come down any time to watch him. how about for a date week? ha. no, that's what grandparents are for, right?

StJoeSchoony's said...

We are going with a boy, then you will try again for a girl and have twins again:) We will still babysit I promise!