Thursday, April 30, 2009

hmmm...

Some of you will watch this video and gasp a few times I'm sure, me on the other hand, not even worried. Is that bad?? haha. Garrett has recently taken up 'jumping' off the arm of the couch, or the end table onto the couch....oh my. He's only 17 months old....we're in for it with this one, I can tell. Does he get that from the Schweitz side?? Ethan, for the most part takes the role of the observer, but he's been seen doing his own stunts from time to time as well. haha. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that I sent the gel ice packs with their Easter baskets :)

Mamma E

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video. Love those boys and LOVE you being a mom! Seriously, get here faster June!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

I love how different they are!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's from the Schweitz side! Do you remember standing up in the rocking chair to get it swinging, then jumping to the couch or onto pillows and the stuffed bear? Payback time! LOL

Gma Rita

Mark & Katie said...

WOW. LOVE it. Only you, Martha. You are the PERFECT mother for those 2 boys. Also love how different they are. :)

Steph said...

that is awesome and i really love the pj's!

Jayme (Sirk) Cox said...

Hey you are so like me... no worries! HA Ellery is our extreme dare devil! HA Fun!

The Feather Files said...

I love it! I especially love how he waits while you count.

Kara said...

Pretty soon its going to be jumping out the window onto the tramp. Where would he get that idea from. Hmmmmmmm.... :)

Evan said...

Ha! It's so funny that Garrett goes over and slams Ethan's book shut at the end.. Could this be an early sign of who will be smarter?