Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hippity Hoppin!

Well, just checkin in with a few updates! Josh and Erin made it safely here yesterday evening and we have been enjoying their company for 24 hours or so now. We've got a big day tomorrow, not only did Jesus raise from the dead, but Martha is hosting her first EVER holiday (not quite the same- but both miraculous) So, in preparation, I have talked with a few experienced chefs and gained hopefully enough wisdom to pull it off with some flare! Half the food was made in advance today, and tomorrow should hopefully be a breeze...little nervous about all the food fighting for time in the oven. But that's ok- who am I kidding, I eat everything even if it's bad. The boys look GREAT, Great Grandma Garton bought them some easter outfits and their amazing mom gave them a new doo this afternoon with aunt Erin holding them down! I was going to show you how cute they are, but can't get the pics to upload...tried 4 times. dang. but check back tomorrow to see some highlights!!

Wish me luck! Good thing I have lots of help keeping the boys entertained....woop!

1 comment:

missy said...

you crack me up. i can't wait to see the pictures. congrats on hosting your first holiday! you are big time now!