Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo shoot with Mom!

If they could talk, I'm sure you'd hear all about how weird their mom is. =)








And in other exciting news, Happy birthday to Grandpa Joe! We celebrated last night with them and had some SERIOUS cake- german chocolate.....not even kidding, this cake would have taken me ALL DAY to make. Grammy can COOK...and bake. WOW.

For those of you who are curious about the candles, Ry says they were for the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. hahahaaaa. And that's all for now cause I'm tired. =) see yaaaaaa

5 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

awww those are super cute! you know, I think a jello cake is complicated, I'm pretty sure there's no way I could make that cake. Tell Suz it looks beautiful! And tell Joe happy belated...even though I knew on the day and didn't say anything, I'm horrible.

Anonymous said...

Weird Mom? Nah....I'd say more like GORGEOUS Mom! Those pictures were awesome! Keep em comin! Miss you Marth!

Kristy K.

Anonymous said...

Fun pics... reminds me of photo booth shots! And WOW! on Susie's cake. Tell Joe happy B-day and that he's spoiled. =)

Mom

Unknown said...

Wow, Martha, do you think your kids got YOUR genes? They look like you so much! Adorable! Looks like you are in a nice fun house now....(sigh) I can only wish....

Mark & Katie said...

Very cute pics!!! LOVE them!!!

katie <>< (& mark & brenna)