Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Fun

So here's what I've been doing this long weekend......a little fun in Sydney's room!

so fun! I saw this online and thought it was super cute, but i had to reverse the image for the space and I added waaaay more flowers to make it more colorful! woop!! Thanks to mom for encouraging me to do it...I wasn't sure if it would be too much, but now it's on the wall so OH WELL! haha. Pretty soon we'll be changing her to her big girl bed cause I DESPISE the crib...just gotta paint it white and get some other cute stuff goin and she'll have a transformed room! If only I had ideas for the boys....they need some help in there. (I'm open to suggestions- hint hint)

UGH! I have mom's visit, preschool coming, Ethan's circumcision, steph and brad will be here in 2 days- soo many things to blog about- I'm gettin backed up. BUT! Emily gave us our CD of family pictures and I'm putting an album up on FB of them- so check there!! OK gotta go make supper!

2 comments:

Emily said...

awesome tree! it turned out great.

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of you.
Grammy Deb