Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WOW it's already May!

Go figure as I sit down to write this I can hear Sydney start to wake up. I'll just make it quick.

Some bedtime fun(ny) pictures...I have a few of Ry reading to the boys when they were shorter and chubby...it's fun to have some to compare to a year later =)




Sydney is ALL OVER THE PLACE when we're getting ready for bed. She is so wound up, climbing, running, 'talking', bringing you books...too busy to read them of course. haa. I don't really remember the boys ever being that way. it will be interesting to see if she mellows out over time. HA!

Also, little Beckett and Elle were over here yesterday. Are you kidding me, Syd looks like a monster next to him! Doesn't help that she just woke up from her nap and her hair is a nest...He's such a little cutie! Check out some sweet pictures of the Whites on EMILY'S BLOG. What a muffin! smiles and laughs all the time....awww

OK gotta go...she's getting louder.....

2 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

so cute. man Syd has total Ryan face. :)

Josh and Erin said...

ok take back the total, cause in the last pic with Beckett I can see a little Martha. :) But maybe that's just the hair.