Wednesday, April 6, 2011

one more project!

So here you have our stairs down to the basement.... BEFORE = empty and white and boring. AFTER: behold!


Stole this idea from Jenny conklin's house, they have a sweet more decrative version in their kitchen and totally fun. Erin suggested putting it down here...genious. I have been wanting a place besides our side of the fridge to hang up their ..."artwork" cause they always ask for it to be put up, so this is perfect. $3.50 package of green plastic coated wire and a couple of extra screws we had here at home....WHHHAAAAAA-LA! They got really excited when I showed them this morning. obviously it will be ever-changing, which is the beauty of it. Let the art begin!

4 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

yup that looks awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!!Guess maybe I need to make a trip to MI to see for myself.

Grammy Deb

Stephanie said...

My favorite part of the post is that G is huggin Syd....SO CUTE!!! and the art is good too, have one of those on my fridge :)

Steph

Emily said...

I love it! Great work, as always