Friday, October 15, 2010

WOWZA

Can I just say that I'm REALLY excited that I figured out how to put that picture up there with writing on it, using 2 different websites, multiple attempts at sizing, but I did it!!! haaa. I'm not too techy if you didn't know that. BUT AT LAST - Sydney is officially part of the blog!! HA....it only took 10.5 months....

In other news, visited lil Beckett this morning, well and Josh and Emily. He is stinkin CUTE! What a little mini! Can't even believe that Sydney was that size when she was born....(for about a week.) I told her what I loved the most is that he wasn't trying to get away from me! seriously though, the boys went thru this stage too of not being able to sit still (wonder who they get that from) and Sydney is a MO-VEERRR. She doesn't even want to be rocked to sleep, she starts reaching for her crib when you walk into her room. OOKKKAY good night to you too!! So anyways, I just loved to hold him and not stop looking at his cute lil head. Pretty sure he doesn't look like either one of them yet....but it's only been a day. =)


And let me just brag about my friend here for a minute. Look how good she looks!!! She stayed up ALL night to have a baby 26 hours ago. Smokin. seriously, she looks great..and she was her cheerful, pleasant self. Talkin to the doctors about going home this afternoon too. That's awesome. Way to go guys!



After I left the hospital, picked up the kiddos from Auntie Heather's, we headed out to our fav place to get pumpkins and some mums for the porch. I was trying to hold off buying them, but I couldn't stand it anymore. LOVE FALL STUFF!!! Here we are picking out our pumpkins, Sydney watched from her car seat a few feet away. The boys loved it! they went straight for the lil guys. And the nice man gave them each a baby punkin for free!! He's the best!



So we took all that home and did THIS with it!!


not sure why this one keeps going sideways. hmmm

YES! The boys were great helpers with that. And of course we had to have a photo shoot after that. I was laughing out loud - they are so funny, enjoy!

And tonight, Ry and I will go cheer on the Lancers at the Lakeshore VS St. Joe fb game!! Thankful for such a great day with beautiful weather! Fall is the BEST!

5 comments:

Emily said...

love it! everything,the porch looks great and the photo shoot of the kids is awesome. sydney looks so grow up

Josh and Erin said...

YUP- LOVE the new header. :) I couldn't figure out how to do that. Those pictures are awesome...tell them to stop growing up so fast...they look so old! :)

Anonymous said...

I heart,heart, heart every one of these pictures. November, hurry up and get here. And can you bring Beckett and Els with you? Plus, their folks and the Pure Michigan Schnoony's????

Love & kisses,
Mama E.

The Feather Files said...

Sydney's eyes are soooo blue. Can't believe we haven't even met her yet. Richard will be on the other side of Michigan next week. Would we be closer if we end up there?

PS - way to learn to update the blog after four years.

Anonymous said...

Sydney looks so "grown up" when you hold a newborn! The pics were great--looks like lots of pumpkin fun and sweet decorations.
Gma Rita