Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Milestone!

Well, the little lady is 7 months old TODAY!!! Sheeesh that goes fast! But I think it's even more weird to think I was pregnant 7 months ago. haha. Anyway, I say happy milestone because it's not her (half)birthday...and I don't know what else to call it. So here today we will dedicate this entire post to the Queen of the Hour!

Erin informed me that I didn't put up stats from her 6 month check. she would be correct. SO...a few weeks ago, Syd weighed in at 20 lbs 4 oz - which is what the boys weighed on their first birthday. hahaha! AHH that's funny. Seriously though, her legs are HUUUUUGGE! Let's hope she grows out of that. Ryan says she has Schweitz legs. I can't be mad if it's true I guess!! haa. Here's a few good ones...take note of the legs.


Now with the Bumbo, we have to SNAP her legs in and out. and when you lift her up the chair comes with her body. hahaaaaa.

Besides being the drool queen and 'talking' EXTREMELY loud, the girl -for the most part- is so happy, smiling and laughing a lot...





And she has two big brothers that love her a LOT. =) They are so sweet with her, giving her toys when she's crying, talking to her, saying she's in time-out (hahah), going up with me to get her out of the crib after a nap, giving her hugs and kisses, tickling her, entertaining her and trying to make her smile.


And here's the latest...she's been pulling herself up on things and LOOOOVES to be standing up. I'd say it's been about 2-3 weeks now, and she's getting pretty good at it too. The landing, though, needs a little work. =) E was walking at 10 months, G was 11 months, I bet Sydney beats em both. She will take really wobbly steps if you're holding her hands, and she forgets that she can't walk when she's standing against the couch and reaching for toys or the ottoman...that's when she topples. haha.

it's only a matter of time.....Happy Day little girl! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously its been 7 months since we were up there. I can't believe Mom and B are going without me!! I really really really need to squeeze me some fat baby legs. All I get at work are skinny bird legs.....Help a sister out. can ya?

Steph

Anonymous said...

Tick tock, tick tock, hurry up clock. Less than a month and B and I will be loving on that drooling machine. Mama E.

felderfam said...

mm hmm, those schweitz babies are taking over josiah! at 1 yr, he was still 19ish pounds. but her legs look soo fun to squeeze! :)

Debbie R said...

It looks just like Briana at that age, she was such a chunk!!!! Look at her now. She will have to give your cuties a squeeze for me.