Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NE - the frozen tundra

Well, we returned safely late Sunday eve from our week in NE. I have about 700 pictures from the weekend, and I'm not sure they'll all fit on one post. HA. SO, I will show you a few at a time! First of all, we finally got to meet our niece! She's tiny! Here's a comparison for ya...



and if that's not enough, Ev thought of a good one... HAHA


So cute. Pretty sure when they come back here to Mich for Easter she'll be right up there with Sydney. BF's. =) I think they had fun meeting each other, and if they don't remember it, I'm sure there's enough photo documentation to bring back memories. hahaa....

Anyhoo, my time is limited here (especially during the day) so I must keep this short. Although, the whole reason for our trip was to take part in the ceremony of my bro and sis getting married - it was BEAUTIFUL! They were SO organized that I don't think anything came up unexpected. Great job guys! Welcome to the fam Kristy - you've always been welcome but now it's official!!

3 comments:

missy said...

precious baby cousins and bff's. love that evan and kristy. i SO wish we could have been there to celebrate and see you guys too!

The Feather Files said...

i love the comparison in sizes!

Josh and Erin said...

sadly, frozen tundra continues. Wanna come visit?