Friday, December 18, 2009

The kiddies

Many of you may be wondering what the boys are like with Sydney...and if they're thinking I'm going to return her soon. HAHA. I'm pretty sure they thought that in the beginning, but now they're used to having her around and know her as their sister, or Sydney, if we ask them questions about her. As shown in the pics below, they both like to hold her, and do it about 3-4 times per day. Only for like 30 seconds and then they're done, but it's still super cute! I will narrate.
Everything's going well so far...Maybe she wants her pacifire?

DANG, she dropped it! I can't reach it!

Backfire! now what do I do?!?!

maybe Buzz will make her happy?! (I tried to make this picture turn but it wouldn't go. LAME)

no? ok, i'll just give her a kiss. so sweet....also sideways...



And now Garrett's turn...
G, do you want to hold Sydney?

ooo this is fun.

WOW all by myself!

And a kiss...

ok someone can take her now...


They are so sweet...I wish our computer would take a YEAR to post videos, cause I have some pretty cute ones from the last few weeks. You'll just have to live with just the pictures. =)

Can't wait for my bro's weddin - THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY! Just sayin, kinda a big deal. AND, Josh and Erin will be there with Renae, they got the OK from the doc to go (YES!) and we'll be able to get some good cousin time in. Bout time we get some cousins around here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 weeks until I get 4 little ones at my home....YYYEEEESSSS!

Mama E

Can't wait!!!!

Evan said...

Woooo 3 weeks!!! That's what I'm sayin!!

Ted & Alicia said...

I love these pictures and your commentary! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics of the boys kissing their sister :) awwwwwww

kristy