Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's been a year.

OK. SO, since we've been on vacation to Georgia and Erin and Josh followed us back for a time, there has been much happening in our little world and I have not reported. Shame Shame. BUT, I'm not going to because ERIN did such a wonderful job. haha. So click on her name and check it out. =)

In other news, here's what the boys enjoy doing lately...
Ethan checkin out the track.

Start at the beginning...

And drive all the way around. hahaa




Ethan pretty much likes anything with wheels. AAANNNNDDDDDDD this is what Garrett's good at... MOVIES.





We hear the occasional breakouts of laughter, as you see in one of the pics, during funny (and sometimes NOT funny) parts of the movie....and he likes to hold his little toy for the corresponding film, for example: the red monster during Monster's INC. haha. AND, I can't believe how much he KNOWS the movies, he might say a word or two along with the character at the right time, and he always knows when the music will start with a song he likes. Memory skills at work early I guess! NOT pictured- would be his obsession with shape games...it is unbelievable to watch his mind work when he can find the right spot for a shape. He's fast too!! My friends and some magazines have helped me come up with a few good toddler activities that they totally LOVE, like playdough (hopefully I'll get some pics of that soon- SO CUTE), and pretend cooking, coloring, you know...all that fun stuff that's more fun for me probably. ha. And their words are comin along too, which is ALWAYS more helpful for me. =) to me, more words = less screaming for things. =)

We have fun. =) AND, I have 5 weeks left, which I'm REALLY EXCITED ABOUT. More excited because then I can bend at the waist again. haha. It definately goes faster with other little people and friends to pass the time with. Speaking of, tomorrow we're going to the pumpkin patch that has a bunch of fun little things to do that the boys will LOVE, so pray for good weather and happy boys! That's gonna be a good picture taking time for sure!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Feather Files said...

Happy 3 year anniversary! It seems like just a few days ago we were in pre-marital classes with you and now you almost have 3 kids!!!!! And we still have 0. Oh well.

I love seeing and hearing about the boys! They have grown up so much since March...yes, that was the last time we saw you. Ahhhh.

Someday we will have kids and we can all vacation together in chaos. Ry and richard talking about dentistry, and you and I ensuring that a Starbucks is no more than 2 blocks away.

Miss ya.

Michelle said...

They are too cute! Kennedy, Leyton and I are going to be in Michigan from the 14th to the 26th. Will you guys be around? Want to get together and let the kids play? Let me know how the pumpkin patch is and what one you went to. Would love to take the kids to one when we are in town if the weather is cooperating.

Evan said...

Ethan's hair is hilarious and Garrett already looks three. haha