Monday, March 24, 2008

wow. time for a new post.

So much has happened since the beginning of March. There will be many left out details but here's the quick recap.

Erin and Josh were here for two weeks...time flew by, they took millions of pics (alot of em are on facebook). We had a blast. It was SO good to see Josh again after his long stint in a far off country, and it was an adjustment again after they left because my 'holders' were gone! Highlights: shopping trips (they wanted to wear the babies around-I didn't walk with them so I didn't have to answer all the twin questions...haha), hanging out with many friends of ours and Josh's, lunches out, dinners in, cards, monopoly, packing 4 adults and two car seats in the bonny, dairy queen numerous nights in a row...just to name a few.






and Josh owned the entire board. we all got smoked.

one of my favs...

the boys totally love their mom, can't you tell? =)



Then Todd and Liz Arasmith came to visit from Kansas City this last weekend, but totally forgot to take pics with our camera. Dang. So, nothin to see there...and then their first Easter was pretty fun I suppose...Susie and Joe had an easter egg hunt in their living room for us (not the boys, us...) of course who didn't find any eggs, me. Who never finds anything they hid, me. wow. But I have a nice hub who shared some candy from his. =) BUT the boys made out like bandits! Deb Eidam got a little crazy and sent these from NE...so cute! Thanks Deb! If anyone needs their kids spoiled, hang around the Eidams for a while! =)


And it's about time I put up another nudie. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't. Turnin into a bunch of chub chubbies!!

This morning I went and got the oil changed in the Bonny....WITH the boys! Woah. Startin to go out and about with em...they did great! Didn't make a peep...just waited in the little room with me and looked around from their car seats. Ryan and I decided it's all about WHEN you do things with the kids...right after they eat, anything's game. now when they're hungry...lookout. =) We couldn't ask for better kids. Yeah for 3 month old babies!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! The boys are getting so big. I'm glad you've had a great time with family and friends. Keep posting pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my little mamma. I never in a million years would have attempted taking twins to Chicago. You are amazing!!!! Nothing is going to slow you down. Who are those little chubbos? They have changed so much since we were there in December but I can still tell them apart. How goes the house hunting/building? Mama Eidam