Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Visitors!!

A big thank you to our Nebraska friends and fam that make the trek to MI to see the little dudes. First Deb and Steph Eidam, left us with rejuvenated arm muscles and a fridge full of food...then this last weekend Amber and Sarah, and again my arms are ready for the next few days (they're startin to pack on the weight) and Amber scrubbed our bathrooms and kitchen, and the three of us got new hair! Anyone in NE that needs a PRECISE haircut- give that girl a call! Thanks Bama!

AND my bros and mom are coming thru Iowa as we speak to check out the new family members. They will be here until Sunday, I'm sure we'll get a bunch of pics in and be able to add them with Ev's computer cause it's faster. =) BUT for now, Ry's assistant, Deb, is here to hang out with the boys so I can run to get some groceries and take a shower and stuff.

Thank you Lord for all our friends and family that are more than willing to help us out in any way. =)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah..... hey guys! Don't forget me! I'm coming up soon! Garrett, you already look different what are you doing to your face. Come on dude! See you in 6 weeks-ish! AuntE